CancerCare® gives restricted monetary help to individuals affected by cancer. As a nonprofit group, funding is dependent upon the sources of assist we obtain at any given time. If we don’t at the moment have funding to help you, our skilled oncology social staff will all the time work to refer you to different monetary help sources. Please test our web site periodically for funding updates.
Funding is at the moment obtainable for:
Transportation, dwelling care and youngster care
- Girls with lung cancer
- Males with lung cancer in New York Metropolis, New Jersey and Connecticut.
With a purpose to be eligible for monetary help it’s essential to:
- have a analysis of cancer confirmed by an oncology well being care supplier
- be in lively treatment to your cancer
- stay within the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- meet our eligibility pointers primarily based on the Federal Poverty Restrict
Steps for Making use of
- Name 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) and communicate with a CancerCare social employee to finish a quick interview. We will be reached from 10 a.m –6 p.m. (ET) Monday-Thursday, and 10 a.m.–5 p.m. (ET) on Friday.
- In case you are eligible to use, we are going to:
- mail you an individualized bar coded utility
- request documentation to confirm your earnings
- You will need to submit a accomplished software. Please:
- print clearly—illegible functions can’t be processed
- fill in every clean area within the software. Use “no”, “none”, or “0” as applicable—don’t depart any clean responses
- have a medical oncology well being care supplier full all sections of the Medical Data Part and supply a signature and date. You can not full this part.
- ensure you use the right CancerCare mailing handle and fax quantity listed on the applying
Please word: CancerCare’s monetary help doesn’t cowl primary dwelling bills resembling lease, mortgages, utility funds, or meals.